The past says it all
The firm was founded in 1982 providing bookkeeping and compilation services to local clients in the British Virgin Islands. By August 1993, it expanded to two partners and two professional staff at which time Andrew Bickerton, the current Managing Director, purchased the business and brought forth the efforts to become admitted into the BDO network as a BDO Member Firm, which was successfully completed in November 1993. Through expansion in providing services to the surging industry of financial services, the firm continued to grow to its current state as one of the leading audit, accounting and consultancy firms in the British Virgin Islands, with 3 directors, 12 professional staff and 3 support staff.
- 1982: The current firm was founded by a local partner
- 1993: The firm was purchased by Andrew Bickerton
- 1993: Joined the BDO network as a BDO Member Firm
- 1998: Assisted in the construction of purpose-built offices which now houses the firm
- 2001: Diana Wheatley joined the partnership
- 2002: Opened office in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, headed by Glen Trenouth, who was a manager at the time in the British Virgin Islands.
- 2007: Opened office in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago with local partner, Riaz Ali
- 2009: Ryan Geluk was promoted to director