Governance, Risks & Compliance
High corporate governance standards are vital for managing risk, workplace behaviours and ethical decision making. Expectations are high among regulators, financiers, shareholders and other stakeholders. But there's no ‘one size does not fit all’ approach.
Developing an appropriate corporate governance model and practices requires an individual approach. At BDO, we can help advise on corporate governance arrangements that are tailored to the needs of your organisation. We can help:
- Assess current governance practices
- Develop Board and Committee charters, delegations and policies
- Evaluate Board and Committee performance
- Performance evaluation
- Develop governance training
- Provide strategic governance advice to Boards and CEO’s.
Speak to a BDO adviser about how you can manage risk and set a framework for future growth through your governance model.